How Expecting Moms In Cardiff Are Spending Their Pregnancy Home Quarantine

COVID-19 is the worst thing that happened in 2020. Would-be moms have no option but to stay inside their homes and only go out for medical appointments (book safe and hygienic ultrasound scans from the best ultrasound baby scan clinic in Cardiff). Home quarantine is boring but necessary during this time. Look at how these to-be moms in Cardiff are spending their home quarantine like a pro. 



Leanne Francisco 

“Well, I’m left with plenty of time so to utilize it I have started pursuing my old hobbies. I was an amazing painter during my school and college but due to my office and family work, I could never get the time to paint and pursue my old hobby. Thankfully, COVID-19 allowed me to paint as many masterpieces I want while carrying a bump. Now I almost paint every single day”. 


Cheryl Dodsworth 

“The best thing that COVID-19 has taught us is spending time with your near and dear ones. Due to COVID quarantine, I have started to spend more time with my husband and other two children. As a pregnant woman, I’m also taking extra care of my nutrition and consuming almonds, fruits, vegetables, eggs, and chicken regularly. I pray everything becomes normal soon”. 

Sandra Hicks 

“My quarantine life is all about sleeping, eating, and cooking. I have almost tried more than fifty new recipes in the course of six months which is pretty impressive for a woman who could only cook pasta and flip omelettes. I am eagerly waiting to see my baby so wish me luck”. 

Barbara Charles 

“Quarantine is not fun during pregnancy because pregnant women want to share every aspect of their pregnancy to the world. Sadly, Corona spoiled everything and here we are stuck inside our homes FaceTiming our kith and kin and washing hands almost all the time. My days have become very boring now because I always go for physical meetings instead of virtual ones”. 

Helen Oakes 

“I am spending my quarantine by reading books, cooking new dishes, and working on my herb garden. I always try to keep myself busy so that I do not think of any negative thoughts”. 

Amanda Wooldridge 

“Oh, I am doing endless things during my home quarantine. I cook, I paint, and I knit during my quarantine. During weekends, I even video call my extended family for hours. Also, I have a little babe inside my bump and he is making sure that I am busy with him”. 

How are you spending your pregnancy home quarantine? Tell us in the comments! 

Book ultrasound sonography from Cardiff’s leading ultrasound baby scan clinic

Find your baby’s accurate gender from Cardiff’s Gender Scan Clinic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Best Household Chores During Pregnancy to Keep You Busy as a Bee

How To Deal With Winter Blues Effectively With A Baby Bump